Product Care Information
- Our cups are made from Borosilicate Glass and Silicone Rubber. While Borosilicate glass is stronger (and lighter) than ordinary glass, they will still break. Handle with care when carrying and storing the cup to limit the chances of breakages.
- Cleaning your cup thoroughly after each use is strongly encouraged for hygienic purposes.
- All pieces of the cups are microwave and dishwasher safe. Both the bottom and top shelf of the dishwasher are fine to use.
- They are easy to clean with no need to remove the silicones or turn the lids inside out.
- To remove any stubborn marks from the silicone, like makeup or lipstick, a simple baby wipe or a clean cloth with coconut oil, lemon juice or rubbing alcohol should work well.
To clean your stainless steel straw, use the straw cleaner provided after every use and rinse with clean water.
To clean your drawstring bag, simply pop it into the washing machine on a cold wash with mild soap.
- To clean the inside of the cup, simply use a regular bottle brush cleaner.
- Please do not use steel wool or a harsh abrasive to clean the cups. A soft cloth is all that is required.
- Please do not allow children to chew or bite the silicone pieces as this can leave teeth marks. The silicone, however, is medical/food grade.
- Do not cut or puncher the silicone pieces with scissors or a knife. Sharp utensils will damage the silicone.